Power of Meridian: Terminations
The Power of Meridian is a series of one hour WebClasses that provide an opportunity to build your skills in a specific payroll process within Meridian - from the convenience and comfort of your own office!
During this Terminations WebClass your trainer will demonstrate;
- How to process various types of terminations including; early retirement; dismissal, invalidity; redundancy; resignation and retirement.
- The payment and reporting processes undertaken when employees leave your employment.
Available from 18 March 2014.Register here
Power of Meridian
Interested to learn more about how to simplify your superannuation processing?
Sage MicrOpay's Express Super Clearing House service can remove the complexity of processing your superannuation.
- Minimise the risk of non-compliance
- Process superannuation payments with ease using one file and one payment
- Confidently exchange data with the clearing house through a secure portal
- Enjoy full integration with Meridian payroll software
New Service: secureEZprint
Introducing secureEZprint, a new service from Sage MicrOpay where we take care of the printing and dispatch of your payment summaries and pay advices.secureEZprint
This simple, quick, secure and cost effective solution alleviates the inconvenience involved with manual printing in-house, leaving you with more time to focus on the important aspects of payroll management.
Read more about this exciting new service or click here for a quote.