General Ledger Integration for Meridian
Meridian’s General Ledger (GL) module provides a simple and efficient method of transferring payroll expenses to your company’s accounting software, without any manual entry. This enables you to perform accurate payroll data analysis and reporting through your
- Breaks down payroll expenses at point of occurrence to map them to your GL codes
- Defines a file layout that integrates with your accounting software via an
- Defines multiple files/batches
- Calculates provisions and accruals
- Creates payroll tax calculations
- Provides for easy error checking, analysis and balancing before final data export
- Customises displayed records to suit your needs, and retrieves data using the
- Outputs data to .CSV format
There are over 40 accounting and ERP solutions available with which Meridian interface,
here are a few popular examples:
"Payroll processing now takes a fraction of the time and staff can respond quickly to ad-hoc queries... Transaction and costing reports can be transferred to the finance systems with the click of a button."
- Lynette Wittig, Orange Community Resource Organisation Inc.
If you use Sage Accpac as your financial software, exporting GL information from within Meridian becomes even easier with an additional plug-in.
GL Module Training
We provide training courses nationwide for all Meridian’s additional modules to help you realise the full potential of your system.
Request a Quote
We are keen to respond to any of your enquiries and requests regarding Meridian's GL Module. Please contact us today.