Meridian Express Super
Would you like to focus on the crucial payroll process and minimise time spent on paying super contributions?
Express Super is a superannuation clearing service that helps protect your business against non-compliance and processing errors. It manages the administrative burden of different superannuation fund payments on your behalf through the strength of Meridian.
Express Super is a built-in feature in Meridian that enables employers to send a single contributions file and a matching EFT file for all funds through a secure Express Super portal. The Express Super service will be activated once you have registered for the service.
Three easy steps is all it takes for Express Super to distribute the information and contributions to your employee's chosen super funds.
Express Super features:
- Express Super is integrated with Meridian allowing easy data exchange.
- Data exchange to and from the superannuation clearing house is very secure.
- Receive information and reports on the funds processed and their progress straight to your inbox.
- All super fund information is kept up-to-date by Express Super.
- Simple step by step process through Meridian unravels the complexity of superannuation.
- Express Super is supported by our Help Desk.
- One file, one payment – no cheques, no individual EFTs, no BPays payments, no direct debits, no specialised reports and no forms to complete.
Fees are transaction-based and invoiced when you use the service either monthly or quarterly.
Our clearing service provider is SuperChoice Services Pty Limited ABN 78 109 509 739.
Request a Quote
We are keen to respond to any of your enquiries and requests regarding our super clearing house service. Please contact us today for more details.