Lease the solution
You tell us what kind of solution your business requires and we build it using Meridian as the payroll core, complemented by a variety of optional modules, plug-ins, services, and more. Your payroll team accesses the system through a secure VPN connection.
- A solution tailored to your needs
- Full Client Support and e-Knowledge access are included
- No IT worries – just an internet connection required
- No licensing fees to pay
- Add additional modules, features and services to your solution at any time
during the contract
- Disaster Recovery service comes included
- High-speed VPN access
- Anytime access to critical payroll data
- Managed Sage MicrOpay software updates
- Proactive security patch management
- Managed Server Anti-Virus and Network Intrusion Detection Services
- Daily system generated backups
The cost of leasing a solution is determined by the different components your business requires. These could include modules, additional services and ESS. Software maintenance, updates, access to our comprehensive online support and our Helpdesk is included free
Contract time: 36 months (3 years)
You can benefit from pricing options such as monthly invoicing over the contract period or an upfront once-off instalment – the choice is yours. If you should choose to purchase the software licences at any time during the contract, we will waiver the contract exiting fee.
Meridian Payroll Software
Meridian is one of Australia's most comprehensive and advanced payroll systems and has been developed specifically for Australian businesses of all types, industries and sizes.
Get a Quote
For an obligation-free quote or more information on Private Cloud, please contact us today.